Chevrolet Malibu cabin air filter location.
Where is located air conditioning filter on a 2013, 2014, 2015 Chevrolet Malibu.
Here you can find how to locate Chevrolet Malibu cabin filter when you need to replace it.
Maintenance of a car can be different from a vehicle to another. In case your car service deadline is approaching, you can see below how to change air conditioning filter.
If you need to replace your air cabin filter, you can find here where it is located.
Air conditioner filter on Chevrolet Malibu is located inside of the car, behind the glove box.
To change cabin air filter on Chevrolet follow the next steps:
- Open passenger side door and then open glove compartment.
- Unhook the damper cord from the right side of the glove glove box compartment (see in the picture).
- Push on the left and right of the glove box compartment to release the stops.
- Detach the light connector from behind glove box compartment. After you do this the light connector will go out and leave the glove box to hang down. After you do this you will be able to see the cabin air filter housing cover.
- Unhook the latch from the top of the cabin air filter housing cover to open it. After you do this you can see the old Chevrolet Malibu cabin filter.
- Remove the old filter from the cabin air filter housing by pulling it out and insert the new Chevrolet Malibu cabin air filter with the air flow indicator pointing down.
- Close the cabin air filter housing cover and check if it is secure. Connect the light connector, reengage the stops and connect the damper cord from the right side of the glove box compartment.
Why you need to change the Chevrolet Malibu cabin air filter? It is necessary to do this in order to protect the health of your passenger and yours. Do this so that you can remove odours, pollen allergy and other pathogens and pollutants. It is indicated to change the Chevrolet Malibu pollen filter each 12-15000 miles.
For more guidance feel free to ask about how to replace the air conditioning filter for Chevrolet Malibu.
How to proceed if you need to change cabin air filter, oil filter, fuel filter, pollen filter or air filter on Chevrolet Malibu.