Chevrolet Equinox cabin air filter location. From year 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009.
Here you can find where to locate Chevrolet Equinox cabin air filter when you need to change.
Where is located cabin air filter on a Chevrolet Equinox . Maintenance of a vehicle differ from a car to another. If you car service is approaches, below you can see how to replace cabin air filter.
Cabin air filter is located outside of the car, under the plastic panel from passenger side of cowl.
To locate and replace Chevrolet Equinox cabin air filter follow the next procedures:
- Remove windshield wipers or put them in upright position and then open the hood.
- With a screwdriver remove pins from passenger side of cowl.
- Remove passenger side of cow. Be careful, on cowl remains attached wipers fluid hose.
- Insert new Chevrolet Equinox cabin air filter in the cabin air filter housing like in picture bellow.
- Reassemble passenger side of cowl and push pins back.
For more guidance feel free to ask about how to replace the air conditioning filter for Chevrolet Equinox .
How to locate if you need to change cabin air filter, oil filter, fuel filter, pollen filter, dust filter or air filter on Chevrolet Equinox .
Pictures can be different from one car to another but the procedure is the same.
Why is necessary to replace the cabin air filter? Is necessary to replace this filter to protect you and your passenger from bad odors, some allergen, from pollen and is very important if somebody from your car is allergic to pollen, dust and other particle.
Source: Service owner manual, google and other forums.