How to change/replace cabin air filter on Land Rover LR 3 from year 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009.
Locate Land Rover LR3 pollen / cabin air filter?
- Cabin air filter is located on the passenger side, under glove box compartment.
How to replace Land Rover LR3 cabin air filter?
- Open the glove box compartment.
- Push on the left and right side of the glove box compartment to release the stops and leave the glove box to hang down.
After you to this steps you will be able to see cabin air filter housing cover.
- Push on the right tab and release the cover from the cabin air filter housing.
- Remove the cabin air filter housing cover.
- Pull the old Land Rover LR 3 cabin air filter from the housing and remove it.
- Insert new Land Rover LR3 cabin air filter back in place with the air flow indicator pointing down.
- Install cabin air filter housing cover.
- Close the glove box compartment and reengage the stops.
Why you need to change Land Rover RL3 cabin air filter?
The purpose of the cabin air filter of your car (also known as HVAC filter, pollen filter or air conditioning filter) is to filter the air that is blown from your car’s air conditioning or heater system into the cabin. For a better quality of the inside air you have to change the cabin air filter at least once a year and according to the owner manual of your car. Is important to know that not all Land Rover cars have a cabin air filter and you have to check it according to your model and year.
This article is for informational purposes. We are not responsible for any damage caused by unauthorised persons.