Change Hyundai Entourage cabin filter. This tutorial is for Hyundai Entourage from year 2007, 2008, 2009.
Here you can find how to change and where to locate Hyundai Entourage pollen filter when you need to replace.
Where is located cabin air filter on a Hyundai Entourage. Maintenance of a car differ from a vehicle to another. If you car service is approaches, below you can see how to change air conditioning filter.
Hyundai Entourage service schedule: You need to replace cabin filter every 7500 miles (10.000 km) or 1 year.
To have access to replace Hyundai Entourage cabin air filter you need to follow next steps:
- Open glove compartment and release pin on the right side of the glove compartment.
- Push in on right and left sides of glove compartment to remove glove compartment.
- Remove screw on retaining bar and unfasten elastic strap (not all models have).
- Press on the tabs on bottom of filter housing cover and remove.
- Change old Hyundai Entourage cabin air filter with the new one.
- The installation is done in reverse sequence of replacement.
How to locate if you need to change cabin air filter, oil filter, fuel filter, pollen filter, dust filter or air filter on Hyundai Entourage.
Pictures can be different from one car to another but the procedure is the same.
Is necessary to replace the cabin air filter? Is necessary to replace this filter to protect you and your passenger from bad odors, some allergen, from pollen and is very important if somebody from your car is allergic to pollen, dust and other particle.