How to change the cabin filter on Toyota Venza in 2009 so far (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014) .
If the period of service approaches besides engine oil, oil filter and air filter and filter need to change the cabin filter. No need to go to service for this operation. You can change the cabin filter by yourself at Toyota Venza.
Why do I need to do this? In order to be protected in cabin dust, pollen and other particles that can cause allergies or products can endanger health. To do this one needs only to follow the steps below and pay attention to the tutorial and to the attached pictures.
Toyota Venza cabin filter is located on the passenger side. To have access to be able to change the filter aces have to do next steps:
- Open passenger side door and locate glove compartment. Open glove compartment.
- Remove screw holding damper rod in place on right side of glove compartment and detach damper rod from glove compartment like in picture bellow.
- Push in on left and right sides of glove compartment to release glove compartment. Leave glove compartment to hang down. After doing all these things you can locate cabin air filter housing.
- To change Toyota Venza cabin air filter remove filter housing cover and pull out old filter. Insert new cabin air filter in the housing with the airflow arrow pointing down.
- Reinstall filter housing cover back in place.
- Reinstall glove compartment back in place.
How we realize that you need a replacement cabin filter? When the amount of air passing through the climate control system, peaking in case, the air conditioning fan speed, too little air out through vents or when the steam side windows and windscreen, if cooling and heating are unsatisfactory, are clear signs that a cabin filter replacement is absolutely necessary.
How many ways are cabin filters? Cabin filters are of two types: simple (layers of material suitable for this purpose, from paper to plastic) or on activated carbon (between classical layers are amounts of activated carbon – this material enhances efficiency in filtering agents pathogenic microorganisms and bacteria that may enter the vehicle and it can contaminate).