Do it yourself, change the cabin air filter on your Audi A4, the model that was produced in the years 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008. You can make this replacement pretty easily and you won’t require tools. Servicing this filter will probably take you less than 5 minutes.
1. Cabin air filter location on your Audi A4 2002-2008:
- The pollen filter on this Audi model is located under the windshield, on the passenger’s side, as you can see in the next picture.2. How to change the cabin air filter on Audi A4 2002-2008:
- Open the front door, on the passenger’s side;
- Pop up the hood of the car;
- Go above the engine and pull away the rubber strip gasket that you can see in the image below;
- Remove the plastic cover above the air box containing the cabin filter;
- Push on the two latches and lift the lid of the air box;
- Pull out and remove the old cabin air filter;
- Install a new, compatible filter, positioning it as the old one was;
- Place the lid of the air box back on the filter and clip it on its latches to secure it;
- Reinstall the plastic cover above;
- Place back the rubber gasket;
3.Why is necessary to replace the cabin air filter regularly?
This filter has a very important role for the air you breath inside your car. It is made to stop the impurities, the dust or the pollen from the air outside, from entering your car. It is also very useful because it stops bad small and so makes sure that the air inside your car is pleasant and clean. It can make a difference for those who suffer from allergies or respiratory problems and makes your driving and traveling experience more comfortable.