How to change 2011 Buick Regal cabin air filter. Where to locate and how to change 2011 Buick Regal cabin filter. Service procedure is different from a model to another.
If you what to change 2011 Buick Regal cabin filter follow the next steps:
Buick Regal cabin air filter location:
- 2011 Buick Regal cabin air filter on is located inside of the car under the glove compartment
How to replace 2011 Buick Regal cabin filter:
- Open the glove box compartment and on the right side of this unhook the damper cord. Pull the plastic hook out and then insert back through the small hole from the glove compartment.
- Remove the two stops from the right and the left side of the glove box compartment who hold the 2011 Buick Regal glove compartment attached to the dashboard.
- Release the glove compartment and leave it down on the floor. Now you can be able to see the cabin air filter housing cover. To remove cabin air filter housing cover you need only to unclip and flip it down
- Pull out the old 2011 Buick Regal cabin air filter from the housing and verify in the interior of the housing to make sure that there is nothing left there.
- Insert the new cabin filter on the cabin air filter housing with the air flow indicator pointing down.
- Reinstall all pieces back in place.
For more information about how to change Buick Regal cabin air filter please leave us a comment.