Change 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 Mitsubishi Outlander cabin air filter.
Where is located Mitsubishi Outlander cabin air filter?
- Cabin air filter is located inside of the car, on the passenger side, under glove box compartment.
How to replace 2007-2015 Mitsubishi Outlander home?
To change by yourself Mitsubishi Outlander cabin filter follow the next steps:
- Open the glove box compartment.
- Unclip the dampener arm from the right side of the glove box compartment by pulling out.
- Push in from the left and right side of the glove box compartment to release the stops and leave the glove box compartment to hang down.
- After you do these steps you will be able to see cabin air filter housing cover.
- Unclip the cabin air filter housing cover from the cover by pulling out the left and right side tabs.
- After you remove the cabin air filter housing cover you will see cabin filter.
- Pull the old cabin air filter straight from the housing.
- Insert new 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 or 2015 Mitsubishi Outlander cabin air filter back in the cabin air filter housing with the airflow indicated arrow pointing down.
- Install cabin air filter housing cover back in place.
- Install glove box compartment.
When you need to replace Mitsubishi Outlander cabin air filter?
- Usually this filter needs to be changed every 10.000 miles or 15.000 km, if in the car feels bad odor or the fan doesn’t get enough air to the cabin of the car .
Why is necessary to replace Mitsubishi Outlander air purifier filter?
The Mitsubishi Outlander pollen filter is designed to remove much of the dust, pollen, pollutants and bacteria penetrate into the interior, protecting the health of passengers and in particular children. Besides the health aspect also contributes to the comfort and driver visibility filters were used as effects, odor and misting particularly humid days.
Source: google.com, Mitsubishi Outlander forums