How to change Kia Sedona cabin air filter from year 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014.
Here you can find how change and where to locate Kia Sedona pollen filter when you need to replace.
Where is located cabin air filter on a Kia Sedona. Maintenance of a car differ from a vehicle to another. If you car service is approaches, below you can see how to change air conditioning filter.
To have access to replace Kia Sedona cabin air filter you need to follow next steps:
- Open glovebox compartment and release pin on the right side of the glovebox compartment.
- Push in on right and left sides of glovebox compartment to remove glovebox compartment.
- Remove screw on retaining bar and unfasten elastic strap.
- Press on the tabs on bottom of filter housing cover and remove.
- Change old Kia Sedona cabin air filter with the new one.
How to locate if you need to change cabin air filter, oil filter, fuel filter, pollen filter, dust filter or air filter on Kia Sedona.
Pictures can be different from one car to another but the procedure is the same.
Is necessary to replace the cabin air filter? Is necessary to replace this filter to protect you and your passenger from bad odors, some allergen, from pollen and is very important if somebody from your car is allergic to pollen, dust and other particle.
Source: Service owner manual, google and other forums.